Football Season is finally here and regardless of what team you’re cheering for we can all agree that football is best watched with good friends, good food and maybe a few good drinks. So if you’re going to watch the game you’re going to need the right food! The great thing about football party food is that it doesn’t have to be fancy or complicated. But it does need to be easy to eat and go well with a cold beer.
You’ll be able to find something for everyone and please the crowd with this roundup of 40 of the best game day food recipes that Pinterest has to offer.
If there is one food that you think of when you hear football its probably wings. Football and wings go together like peanut butter and jelly, like wine and cheese, like… well you get the picture. So whether you like hot and spicy or sweet and tangy one of these 7 wing recipes will be sure to hit the spot.
4. Easy Baked Chicken Wings with Thai Satay Marinade & Peanut Sauce from Went here 8 things
5. Instant Pot Chicken Wings from Savory Tooth
6. Crispy Baked Buffalo Wings with Homemade Buffalo Sauce from Pinch and Swirl
7. Instant Pot Chicken Wings + Tutorial from Recipes From A Pantry
Something about watching football makes people want for cheesy salty food. Maybe has something to do with the fact that there’s normally a beer in hand. What better food to fill that craving with than a big plate of cheesy nachos! Wow your guests and step up your nacho game with these 4 amazing nachos recipes that are guaranteed to please the crowd.
8. Easy Black Been Dip and Skillet Nachos from Fearless Dining
9. Jalapeno Popper Nachos with Garlic Cream Sauce from Delicious on a Dime
10. Korean Beef Nachos with Wonton Chips from Went here 8 things
11. BBQ Chicken Skillet Nachos from Salt and Lavender
Going to a friends house to watch the game? Bring one of these 9 delicious dips and you’re sure to be the hit of the party!! Don’t forget to bring a big bag of chips to scoop up every last bite!
12. Beer cheese Queso from Seasoned Sprinkles
13. Game-day Pretzel Bites and Beer Cheese Dipping Sauce from Tikkido
14. Loaded Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Dip from Who Needs A Cape?
Apps and Other Party Food
What’s a football party without yummy appetizers and finger foods? You’ll be sure to score a touchdown in the food department with one if these 17 tasty appetizer and finger food recipes! With so much to chose from you’ll be sure to find something to please even the pickiest eater.
24. Football Taco Boats for Game Day from Finding Zest
25. Loaded Chili Dogs + Homemade Pickle Relish from Delicious table
26. Gluten-Free Mozzarella Sticks from Health, Home, & Happiness
27. Little Smokies Crock Pot Recipe: Little Smokies Appetizers from Mom Foodie
28. Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Peppers Stuffed with Cream Cheese from Savory Tooth
29. Bacon Wrapped Chicken from Noshtastic
30. Slow Cooker Pork Spare Ribs from Slim Chef Recipes
31. Football Mini Meatloaf Recipe: Easy Football Party Food from Mom Foodie
32. Sausage Rolls from Carolines cooking
33. Chipotle bacon wrapped chicken bites from Low Carb maven
34. Football Chili Bowls for tailgating at Home from Finding Zest
And last but not least we have the desserts. Whether you’re celebrating your teams win or drowning your sorrows do it with one of these adorable football themed sweet treats!