First of all congratulations on your pregnancy!!! Being pregnant is a fun and exciting time, especially for first time moms. It’s easy to get overwhelmed with trying to figure out what you’re going to need for your baby, what to register for and what baby registry you should use.
There are so many options out there for baby registries. And now that the safe standby, Babies R Us is no longer in business it can be hard to figure out which registry you should go with.
For all three of my pregnancies, I’ve used Amazon’s Baby Registry. Not only is it easy to use but Amazon seriously has everything you’ll need for your baby. A few things I love about Amazon baby registry are;
- It’s an easy one stop shop and super use friendly
- Friends and family who are prime members can take advantage of free shipping. which is perfect when someone is sending a smaller gift
- Exclusive discounts including 15% off any two items on your registry
- A chance at a monthly drawing of $2,500
- Easy returns and exchanges
- A Welcome box full of FREE baby stuff
- You don’t have to be an Amazon Prime member to use it! (If you’re not an Amazon Prime Member already what are you waiting for?! Click here to Try Amazon Prime with a 30-Day Free Trial
Interested? Keep reading and I’ll walk you through how to start an Amazon Baby Registry and explore all the perks and benefits!
To get started click here Shop Amazon – Create an Amazon Baby Registry. This will bring you straight to Amazons Baby Registry page
Click Get Started and you’ll fill out all of your basic information. Including your due date and the address you would like your items sent to. Once that’s done you’ll be brought to Amazon’s baby registry home page.
Amazon Baby Registry home page
Amazon’s Baby Registry homepage is laid out in a user friendly and straightforward dashboard that allows you to easily access all the different areas within Amazons Baby Registry under the Your Registry tab on the left side of the page.
Not sure what you’ll need for baby? Amazon has tons of suggestions and recommendations all conveniently broken down into easy to navigate categories.
You won’t necessarily need everything that’s suggested in this registry checklist. But these categories and subcategories can act as a handy guide to help you figure out what you need for your baby.
Shop Lists & recommendations
Overwhelmed by all the options out there when it comes to baby items and products? Head over to Shop Lists & Reccomentatoins to find recommended essentials, top buys, and other helpful tips and tricks for finding the perfect baby items to add to your registry.
Offers and Benefits -Baby Registry Perks
There are so many awesome benefits of using Amazons Baby Registry Including;
- Welcome Box – Amazon will send you a FREE welcome box full of baby items. To get the Welcome Box all you need to do is be an Amazon Prime member (if your not then you can Try Amazon Prime with a 30-Day Free Trial), complete your registry checklist, and have $10 worth of items purchased off your registry.
- Completion discount – Recieve up to 15% off two items totaling up to $2,000. Perfect for strollers or other expensive items. It’s available 60 days prior to your due date and can be used up to 60 days past your due date.
- Amazon Family Discounts – You can qualify for up to 20% off diaper & baby food subscriptions, compliments of Amazon Family.
- Prime offers – Constantly changing offers available to Amazon Prime members including FREE ebooks, additional discounts on popular baby brands like Baby Einstine and Evenflo, and a lot more!
- Baby Bucks – Once a total of $1000 worth of items have been purchased off your registry you’ll receive a $100 credit for diapers and wipes. $1000 might sound like a lot but trust me between strollers, cribs, and all the other items you’ll need you can hit that mark pretty quickly.
- Bundle of benefits –
– Universal registry – meaning you can add any item from any website to your Amazon registry.
– Easy 90-Day returns.
– Mobile Registry -Add items to your registry from anywhere with the Amazon App.
- – Free shipping on orders of $25 or more for people who are not Amazon Prime members.
- Baby Registry Sweepstakes – Just add $75 worth of Britax items your registry (no purchase necessary) and you’ll be entered to win $2,500 in a monthly drawing.
Thank you List and returns
One of the most difficult things with online baby registries is receiving a gift that has been purchased through your registry and not knowing who sent it. No more guessing who a gift is from or having to remember who sent what when it comes time for thank you cards.
The Thank You List and Returns page allow you to track who has purchased items off your registry. Making the process of writing thank you cards a whole lot easier and less stressful. It also allows a hassle-free way to return any unwanted or unneeded items and exchange them for something else.
Could you seriously ask for anything more from a baby registry? Amazon’s Baby Registry has every baby item you could need, endless options, it’s easy to use, AND has a ton of great bonuses and money saving discounts! If you haven’t signed up for the Amazon Baby Registry yet then what are you waiting for???