After a winter that felt like it would never end summer is finally here!!! Which means we’re in for plenty of long hot days and lots of time spent outside. So what better way to beat the heat this summer than with one of these 14 refreshing summer sangria recipes.
One of my favorite things about Sangria is how versatile it is. You can use your favorite type of wine and add crisp and bright summer fruits to turn a normally heavy winter drink into a light refreshing drink that’s perfect for your next BBQ. So whether you like red, white, sparkling or rose you’ll be able to find the sangria that’s perfect for you!
Red Wine Sangrias
1 . Muy Bueno – Mexican Fruit Sangria
2. The Starving Chef Blog – Cerseis Dragonfruit and Blood Orange Sangria
3. Call Me PMC – Red Wine Citrus Sangria
White Wine Sangria
4. My Kitchen Love – Blackberry Peach Sangria with Elderflower
5. Caroline’s Cooking – White Sangria with Whiskey, Apple and Peach
6. Diary of a Debutante – White Peach Sangria with Elderflower Liqueur
7. Mighty Mrs. – Red White and Blue Moscato Sangria
8. Muy Bueno – Melon Sangria
9. Caroline’s Cooking – Cava Sangria
10. Dash of Jazz – Summer Fruit Rosé Sangria
11. Every Day Maven – Rosé Roobios Summer Sangria
12. Girl Heart Food – Grapefruit Rosé Sangria
13. Sidewalk Shoes – Rosé Sangria
Mocktail Sangria (non-alcoholic)
14. Recipes From a Pantry – Non Alcoholic Sangria
Whats your favorite summer sangria recipe? Let me know in the comments below!